10 seconds of brown screen

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Domrani, Jun 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domrani

Domrani Forum Apprentice

after update u get 10 seconds of brown screen everytime i change map.

2. sonorac12

sonorac12 Someday Author

This is a known issue that's been going on for a while now. I've personally sent in a ticket about this. Unfortunately, I think they're going to wait till a good majority of their players have this and/or complains about it to the point of where they will leave because of lack of fixing bugs, such as this very annoying one. It seems it's more important to release new material rather than fixing the current material. I've left games because of this attitude.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Right now it is everyone... We just need to wait for them to get with the program.

NoelaniAlthea and sonorac12 like this.
  4. sonorac12

sonorac12 Someday Author

If they had fixed this issue over a month ago, it wouldn't be this bad as it's affecting everyone instead of a select few. Now it's delaying the event cause of this being procranstinated.

5. jamesstafford58

jamesstafford58 Someday Author

logged into game ..agathon...tried to go to kingshill,,,,now all i get is retry,or, player already logged in i have tried client and browser..am i permently locked out? if so i need my sub. canceled..i cant do it if i cant log in.

6. Instead of making yet another thread about this, search for other threads about this issue and read the multiple Official Announcements on the topic. You can also check out the feedback thread for R167 and see that this has been covered there.

7. ElveElve

ElveElve Someday Author

There is a bunch of threads stuck on network I/O as shown on the wait chain on the process:

[​IMG]

I don't know where to post it, tried to put a ticket online but alas, there is no attachment option (i find it very funny, along with the poor coding that comes with it)

Win10 platform.

Cheers!

8. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

You just have to say that you'll send the attachment when they answer. Wait for the automatic answer, then for a more "human" answer, the send the image. The option becomes available only after they answered you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.