Feedback 1st piniata bugs... now arena lags... [video]

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sittlesYT, Aug 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sittlesYT

sittlesYT Forum Apprentice

Iliaki and Gryngol like this.
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @sittlesYT ,

Thank you for your video :)
    It is not the right place to do it, but please read the following thread. Check it and, if necessary, open a thread in Support Area to further knowledge.

Cheers,

3. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

I am getting bad lag in all maps now also since patch

Iliaki likes this.
  4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @tassadar1977 ,

Did you try the thread that I mentioned before?
    Please, if you don't mind, create a thread in the right section - Support - and we can help you further, if the problem remains.

Cheers ;) ,

5. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

sorry I was just pointing out I had issues too. my network is fine as always my pings < 40ms. I will worry about it next week when I play again

Iliaki likes this.
  6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @tassadar1977 ,

No worries, mate ;)
    If those problems are getting bad everyday we must report them. So far, so good ;)

Cheers,

7. Iliaki

Iliaki Forum Apprentice

Hi guys, i wanted to confirm the lags situation. I also lag almost everywhere (arena and farm), and it has nothing to do with my connection or my graphics card. it begun after the 171 correcting patch about the piniata bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.