1st time Dragan Event, looking for English guild on Agathon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sonorac12, Jun 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonorac12

sonorac12 Someday Author

I'm a lvl 50 mech with all PW doors opened. This is my first time with Dragan Event and most of my guild has left the game or cannot enter the game because of the lengthy loading screens. (One has waited for an hour to get into the game and gave up and it's looking like they'll be leaving the game as well). Name is Caitey. I'm looking for an active guild. I'm very active in playing the game. Thank you.

-- MERGED --

Please?

Pretty please?

-- MERGED --

Anyone? More of my guild has left and I don't know exactly what I'm doing in this event. Please???

-- MERGED --

Ok, 66 reviews later... my damage is 5597. If you want more stats, please send me (Caitey a tell). Thank you. I really, really need some help with this event.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 24, 2016
  2. Anyki

Anyki User

I'll give your thread a bump... so I can stop merging your posts for a while. ;)

PS. >> Image inserting guide <<

sonorac12 likes this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I can't offer you a guild since I don't have the patience to deal with the politicking that being a GM brings (thus why I'm a 90% solo player), but I can offer you some help. If you see me online, whisper me first and mention this thread so I remember you and if I'm not in a full group, I should be able to lend a hand.

sonorac12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.