2 tesla coils does the same damage as one, bug?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by taketh, Sep 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taketh

taketh Regular

Tesla coils do not stack when placed on top of each other on a monster. Is this a bug or a way to make it more balanced?

2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

This is by design. The type of damage that is done is over time you can not put 2x pools of poison so you can get double poisoned...

3. taketh

taketh Regular

I am not happy with this, and i think that by talking about it, bp are likely to nerf it rather than upgrade it. In group play, only one dwarf can use tesla coil, and i am not sure of the rules, whether its the strongest tesla coil wins, or first come first serve, but it does hinder group play. I feel like a dwarf who tries to get 150 steam should be rewarded for it, given that extra steam is expensive (dragan set, ring of inner fort which is rare, 10 knowledge points skill), where as now, its a waste... 2 machine gun turrets + 1 tesla coil is nice, but if in group, its better to sacrifice the additional steam to make 2 turrets that you are allowed to use more potent.

One dwarf cant use two tesla coils... meh... two dwarfs cant use 1 tesla coil each? I wonder if multiple singularity stacks for damage, and if it doesnt, maybe that should be changed too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.