2 things i want to ask about

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dreamy333, Oct 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamy333

dreamy333 Forum Apprentice

Hello, i want to ask about 2 things and 1 of them is mortis. I already have tank 45 lvl but i can't hold mortis, he kills me easy, but i need ring of death.. So, i want to ask for help to get first and second ring, for first i need 1 kill but for second i don't know how much kills... if someone can help me i'll be very happy and thanksful.
    The second thing i want to ask about is what stats i need to hold mortis, i mean dmg and speed too.. all things who can help me, that means if u can tank mortis please tell me u'r statics.
    My tank is with name Angelche, i write in this forum because in my forum no one answer or help.. so here is my hope, haha :D
    That will helps me very very much. So, tnx from now, i hope u see and read the thread, that will help me a lot again saying.
    Thanks from now! :)

2. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Try mentioning your server and someone might help. As for Mortis drop for those frags.., idk but i have pretty high chance when frags are in question. It's something like 50% of a chance in my case, this is my overall drop rate for ring frags(or i think it was:D), i've done that quest, until now, 8 or 9 times(can't tell for sure) in search for a decent stats. As for your dk stats.., i can tell you a bit about that too.., but i guess we should wait for those knight masters :D to come and hear info from the first hand. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.