2500-3000 armor on level 35 ranger

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tereran9, May 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

What would I need ?

2. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

2500-3000 €

rainyday likes this.
  3. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

There are people that have 2600 armor on level 16 ranger.

First getting 2 items from the Warlord set gives you 15% armor boost. If you find body and feet that have all armor and upgrade them to level 45 to 50 that should help. Also a nice green or blue buckler With block rate and reduced damage and take it to 48 to 50.

Unlock all 5 gem slots on all your gear left side put hp right side (3 items all armor and 3 items all resistance.)

This should help.

15 x +33 armor is 500 armor and add 15% is 575. Body needs to be 500 to 700 armor feet 400 to 550. Min 900 plus 15% is 1035. These 3 suggestions bring you to 1610 Armor plus your buckler.

4. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

What. That's way too much. That's murder.

5. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

6. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

wow, guess some mods found out the statement i made prior to all these posts are true. 3k armor is nothing right now with broken game mechanics. The upgrade system is flawed so even level 8 rangers (who just finished tutorial) can get up to 6k armor.
    How? easy, allow me to answer your question albeit that the mods don't try to hide the truth. Get a legendary armor with full armor stats and go dump ander at jesters. Armor gem and travel speed gem are two of the most broken and stupid gems in the game. With armor gem you will easily get 3k armor.

7. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

I wouldn't recommend anything you said at all.

Okay, here's how it works normally as far as I know...
    2000-3000 armor for knights (+dwarves) level 32+
    2000-2500 for rangers level 36+
    I don't know about spellweavers.

By the time you reach level 45 almost everything should be similar between them if you have the RIGHT equipment,

If you want to dump out early in the game for honor badges that's really the only time you would want to think about spending money

Last edited: May 6, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.