27 february. connection eror

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by maneakDooH, Feb 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maneakDooH

maneakDooH Forum Apprentice

HI, here is my problem. i can not get in game since i try this morning 6 :00 am till now 1:30 PM ( USA, Florida +5 CET )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Java 8 update 31
    last time i was able to go online was 22:00 (CET +5) 26 february
    . I just try to go in game and it give me everytime Retry conecction!
    I use Google chrome . I also try and downloaded cliend . but after downloading and instaling when i open it it is BLACK screen ... no any action

i removed DSOclient folder
    after > efects >
    http://s4.postimg.org/ju2vzykgd/ggf.jpg

Help me get in game

>>>>>> after 5 hours removing and installing again client. removing cleaning all what i can. i finally solve it

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Did you also try the clearing of temporary internet files, clearing the java cache, doing a DNS flush... basically all the other troubleshooting steps in the troubleshooting section? Or, the most basic of all troubleshooting steps... Restarting the computer?

3. maancrust

maancrust Junior Expert

I'm also having connectivity issues in the game, very similar to what happened on 17 Feb. Getting disconnected every 1-2 minutes. People in my group were having the same problem, so we quit the game cos it's impossible to keep playing like this if you want to stay sane.

EDIT: Playing on Heredur server.

4. Kordunas

Kordunas Forum Apprentice

also having problems like 17 feb. cant beliave this again.

grimmag server

5. munjen

munjen Forum Apprentice

same here this go also in plans for 2015

6. GEC

GEC Forum Greenhorn

I am also having disconnected issue with "connection is being established" message on Heredur Server.
    and still NO announcement from Dev Team as of now...

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  7. GuntherM

GuntherM Forum Greenhorn

European Server Werian is also giving problems. I 'connection is being established' every 2 to 5 minutes. Sometimes when logging into the game I get 'all connection attempts have failed'. I will stop playing for now as this is annoying

8. Morthren

Morthren Forum Apprentice

Heredur server problem is still here on 28th Feb, i can log into the game fine, but it keeps reconnecting every 1-2 minutes, meaning that trying to do anything is impossible. I'm just glad i'm not the only one, at first i thought it was just me but i asked around in-game and it seems everyone is having the same problem.

9. shomikus

shomikus Forum Apprentice

Same problem, please any solution how to fix this...its not possible to play game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.