89k gold to upgrade blue rune?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by nasty_player, May 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. nasty_player

nasty_player Forum Greenhorn

I am so happy that I have enough rune dusts to upgrade my blue rune but it is going to cost me 89k gold for that? 8.9k gold makes much more sense to me. Is this a bug in R250? I hope it is.

tozagol and aBDuLHaMiTHaN like this.
  2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

It's gonna be 89k and one kidney cos 8.9k is too cheap for DSO. they can't lose money...

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    tozagol likes this.
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Well, some people complained about having too much gold and nothing to use it for... and here we go.

Still, it's easier to farm gold than rune dust...

Elendel80, Kiwigal1244 and silverseas like this.
  4. nasty_player

That amount of gold might be fine for end game players but not someone like me who is a lower-mid player. That's awful, a wife doesn't even cost that much.

tozagol, cogix and Alpaca like this.
  5. cogix

cogix Regular

...and end gamers probably have all those gems and runes already maxed out. so they don't need/care about the price... As you said, only low / middle players have such issue now.... and the gap between end players and normal players will be wider and wider

tozagol, aBDuLHaMiTHaN and Prisca66 like this.
  6. Anyki

Anyki User

This issue has been added to the May monthly report. While I can't promise that changes will be forthcoming, I can at least promise we're doing our part to forward your voices.

enesx1234, Prisca66 and cogix like this.
  7. nasty_player

Thank you for doing so. I hope something will be done to make this better.

8. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

LOL. I've been playing off and on since 2013. It used to be that there wasn't anything to spend gold on, so I melted EVERYTHING. Then they melted all of my best equipment with the expansion. Now I have millions and millions of useless glyphs. I thought I had quite a bit of gold, but upgrading a few runes cost me all of it. This game is determined to make me unhappy.

tozagol, Alpaca and navelko like this.
  9. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

If you start serious crafting you will burn through those glyphs rather quickly... also, have you tried what's it like to collect enough glyphes to even craft random items to unlock the targeted crafting? Don't complain if you know nothing.

If you run the highest modes, you will get enough gold. If you run lower modes, you won't get enough rune dust to even worry about burning too much gold for those rune crafts.

We have a fast-forward, having had upgraded runes already, so we are doing the legendary upgrades and those cost an arm and a leg. Do you realise that a new char is going to upgrade white runes to green, and those aren't that ludicrous.

That said, I agree that there is already the limiting factor in form of rune dust, and it's a lazy kind of making a "use" for gold... but it is a result of players complaining that they have millions of useless gold. Now go read your post again.

10. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

LOL. I know more than nothing, but I don't want to get a college degree to figure out crafting. I started to read the many pages about crafting, but fell asleep. I have done a little crafting, but I miss being able to farm for equipment sets. I think the point of these posts is that it is easy to run out of all game currencies. The endless grinding is just not fun. I'm pretty sure that the devs want you to spend a lot of real money to just buy the currencies that you need. I play this game a little as a diversion and don't expect my character to improve very much.

tozagol and navelko like this.
  11. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Except that much of what they do just leads to less and less money.

tozagol likes this.
  12. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Maybe they intended to do the oposite and it seems that it backfired to them. shame that they won't learn anything about it.. I think it's better not complaining anymore... and i know people who pay premium won't agree with me cos they pay for some reason, at least to be heard, but i think we should be not so estric with them and loosen that lead a little bit more for them to do what they know to do the best, i mean, nothing... and they will ask for feedback but as they will receive nothing in return finally they won't know what to do and you'll see how they finish hanging themselves with that lead of more...

Enjoy whoever is capable of...

tozagol likes this.