A Very Jullov Holiday (3/6) ... can't complete

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dkarl, Aug 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Running my main alt (oxymoron, I know) through Lor Tac quests, am a bit confused on A Very Jullov Holiday (3/6) where I'm supposed to talk to Dr. Jullov in Oceanus' Opal Shrine. I see him, but he's not talking to me. I can click on him, see that he's a Quest giver, but there's no question mark. I'm Lvl46, which I believe is the proper level.

Did I miss something? Is there an unwritten dependency on another quest?

Belei likes this.
  2. ipodsie1

ipodsie1 Forum Apprentice

i am having the same issue on 5/6. Jullov's Brother. Found him in the cradle of life but he is non-responsive. I do not know of any pre-requisite qwests involved in the qwest line except by following the qwestline but am curious as well

3. LooneyTed

LooneyTed Someday Author

Hello, all...

I have a similar issue. In A Very Jullov Holliday 5/6 I go to The Cradle of Life & go to Jullov's brother. No question mark, no dialogue. When I click on him I get the 'Close' dialogue. No additional quests, nothing.

A member of my group did not have nor ever had the quest, so he left the group. No joy. (Sorry, Tom). We reset the map, same result. I dropped the quest and picked it up again. Twice. Can't finish.

I'm level 49 - this shouldn't be a problem.

Had anyone else seen this? Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

... LooneyTed

Be kind.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

5. LooneyTed

LooneyTed Someday Author

Hello, everybody...

I sent a ticket to support; the entire quest chain is bugged. This is known issue but apparently with no quick fix.

Regards,

LooneyTed

Be kind.

Belei likes this.
  6. Deximc

Deximc Forum Apprentice

i am lvl 45 and i got quest to find granny jullov i found her but nothing i click on her nothing .

7. trakilaki

Yep that quest is bugged ... now I can confirm.

VukChe likes this.
  8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there people ,

Thank you for this report. We are following this situation to Drakensang Team.

Please, do not delete that quest and remain patient.

Cheers ;) ,

trakilaki likes this.
  9. Dragneelsang3

Dragneelsang3 Forum Greenhorn

i started the quest and when i met the granny jullov, the question mark isnt activated (no respond). did i do it wrong or its bugged?

10. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Bugged.

11. Hammer4440

Hammer4440 Forum Greenhorn

The Misses isn,t speaking either 6/6, waiting for her too talk to me.

12. trakilaki

She is probably angry ... wait until she is in mood to speak to you again :D
    Just joking ... wait for the fix.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  13. Beldak

Beldak Regular

Yesterday i tried it on my DK, 1/6 is bugged as well, they know about it according to the mail i got, and working on it.
    Did not have a problem with my ranger so i guess the bug is random.

14. LooneyTed

LooneyTed Someday Author

It seems to that the bug started with release 171. Or perhaps that's just a coincidence. Anyway, quest 5/6 failed for me the day of the release but 4/6 completed two days earlier. Also, this quest has failed for every quest in the chain for different players. I wonder if the previous quest in the chain completed before release 171 for the players who did the next one and failed after having downloaded 171.

Just thought I'd toss that out there.

Regards,

LooneyTed

Be kind.

15. Beldak

Beldak Regular

Seems like it's connected to release 171, i completed the quest on the ranger before 171.

16. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

Thank you for this additional information ;) It can be useful.

Anymore useful information that you can provide, do not hesitate ;)
    Cheers,

17. ImmortalDeath

ImmortalDeath Junior Expert

As many people have reported, A Very Jullov Holiday is a buggy quest. Personally, I am stuck on 6/6 because the NPC Mrs.Jullov in Cradle of Death is not responsive at all, and this means that the first quest objective (which is "Find Julia in the Cradle of Death") cannot be completed.

This is a lvl49 quest. I am lvl 49. I have already contacted DSO support twice, I have received no answer. I am tired of taking screenshots and explaining the issue. If you want more info, respond to my post.

18. Beldak

Beldak Regular

They said they know about this bug and working on it.

19. Merged into the existing thread for this. As always, please use the search feature.

20. LooneyTed

LooneyTed Someday Author

I sent a ticket to support several days ago as well. And they replied that they are looking at it.

Regards,

LooneyTed

Be kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.