about lol lvls

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bibiaivaldo, Apr 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bibiaivaldo

bibiaivaldo Forum Greenhorn

Are you going to ban playrs, whose who play with low lvl char + xp blocker (in same time)?
    If yes, why? (if you tell what becose of it playing on low lvls is not fer, on 55lvl is same when you fast lvl up)

2. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

There should be no such thing as an XP blocker Everyone should gain XP at all times based on the leve of the player

edrogers58 and DocWhisky like this.
  3. bibiaivaldo

but then ewery lvl should be more balanced, becose what playr on lvl55 with base 2k can do something? about PW i won`t say anyfing, there is more hard...

And also why playrs getting bans for leader board? It is mistake of Bigpoint....
    Thay ewen should compensate like in other normal TOP games for this issue....

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @bibiaivaldo ,

If you mean that a player is connected with two different accounts ("in same time"), this is not allowed by our terms and general conditions - it can be intended as boosting, which is not allowed.

So, if you have clear evidences about those ones who did it, send it to our support. We'll check it carefully and apply punishments if necessary.

Cheers,

5. bibiaivaldo

but if i play with my frend:he has char what blok me, we are coming in same area, he dies, and when I all cleaned, im writing hem on messenger to recome?

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @bibiaivaldo ,

It is supposed to you to read the general terms and conditions.

This is what it says:

"Furthermore, even in Games that enable Users to have multiple Accounts, communication and any kind of interaction whatsoever between the Accounts of the same User is prohibited (ban on “pushing”). In particular, an Account may not be used to create advantages for another Account held by the same User to, for example, transfer Game items or currency from one Account to another Account of that User, and one Account cannot compete against another Account held by the same User.
    1.2.7 The prohibition on pushing applies to the Accounts of different Users. An Account cannot be used to dishonestly gain advantages through the Account of another User through the transfer of Game items or currency, or by deliberately losing a battle (“boosting”)."

This is not allowed. So, if your friend is deliberately losing life/fights or he is dying to other players gain advantages, then this is not allowed and those users can be banned.

You can read everything HERE.
    Cheers,

7. bibiaivaldo

OMG, you can ban almost all playrs, look in PW how many twinks are farming with 55lvl...

---MERGED---

And 1 MORE BIG QUESTION: are you going to do domething with disbalance when lvl uping?
    (I mean if you are newbie (almost like I) you lvl up to 55lvl and when realize what are a big big noob in arana all kills you with 1-3 hits)

Last edited by moderator: Apr 14, 2017
  8. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Oh, then I'm in big trouble!! When I have a clover in my DQ, I am FORCED to do PvP ( MHO: The "character balance" and "fair match making" in DSO PvP is so horrible, I dont PvP) So My response to being forced to participate in this farce... I dont fight. Other player wins! I "Deliberately lose the battle" So I guess I'm in trouble for ("boosting") random opponents in 1v1. Does that mean that I, and all those random opponents that killed me are looking at being banned????

Thanks, Doc.

9. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @bibiaivaldo ,

Please use the "Edit" tool to add something else to the previous post. It is not allowed to make consecutive posts.

Regarding your question, we are aware of unbalancing problems in PvP in higher levels, and it is also related to some set bonuses. We sent it to our team and they are aware of it. For now, we don't have any information regarding PvP balancing measures :(

Let me know if you have any more questions regarding thread's theme. Otherwise, I will close it.

Hey there @DocWhisky ,

I think we all know what Terms and General Conditions are referring too... Most of times, it can be called "pushing", which means that you have a deal with people / use the same account to make unfair matches to get consecutive wins.
    If this is a system problem (like you are reporting, of course players cannot be banned :) So you are not in troubles. Those are two different situations.

We know that PvP experiences are not fine at the moment in Drakensang and we are fighting to improve it, especially regarding balancing, but it is not an easy task.

Cheers,

10. Boobles

Boobles Forum Greenhorn

Far be it from me to "Cheat"...but I really do not consider going into the arena for 1v1 duel and not fighting the other player just to accomplish my daily challenge. Arena fighting is not a balanced fight between 2 players to establish, skill, experience and knowledge. It is soley @ who has the bigger wallet and can afford all the amenities to gain the upper hand. So I guess in the arena you can blame EVERYONE for doing exactly just that. Buying a win is exactly the same as boosting, and to be honest in that particular portion of the game that makes DSO the enabler and the Pot calling the Kettle Black.
    Now I sit right across the kitchen table from my rooommate, whom I might add loves this game after I introduced it to her about a month ago. When she gets into a tough situation and has tried repeatedly to complete a quest and asks for my help. Your telling me that when I go group up with her and help that I am in jeopardy of being banned for assisting another player? Further more I do understand about players being on with 2 accounts, yes it says so in the terms that it is against policy. Lest not forget this is a video game, strictly for enetrtainment purposes only. So why would you ban a player for ....ahem.....PLAYING.... Remember " It's just a game.

bibiaivaldo likes this.
  11. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

12. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

So, Mal3ficent, let me understand what you are saying.
    I used to be in the Navy and lived in the barracks. We were all "roommates". So what you are saying is that if I played back then, then everyone in the barracks is supposed to be on the same account???

Boobles isn't related or married to the roommate. They just share a dwelling.

13. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

So what he is saying is exactly that because they share a house or dwelling the Moderator is saying they are double logging and Mal3ficent can argue that they are not or ban this post or ban me it does not matter
    If the Moderators or Game development team was even interested in finding double log cheats they would go to the Leaderboard for PVP and start looking at them and saying how could this guy have this many wins with 0 kills ??? How about a please explain
    If they were serious about the double log problem they would take the ability to hide groups out
    If they were serious about the double log problem they would remove below level 40 from Cardhun
    If they were serious about making this a fair game with no twinks and no more crying EVERYONE in game would get experience most you could group with is 5 levels higher same as PVP
    They won't do this though as TWINKS are a major revenus rasier pure and simple would be the same as saying to the government remove Red Light Cameras or Speed Cameras never happen as they are a bulk revenue raising tool :)
    Sometimes my wife and I would play together before the new terms and conditions were released we can not do that now as we have contacted support and it is viewed as double logging
    Another reason I hardly play this game anymore :p

bibiaivaldo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.