Feedback About server issues...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MegaNuker, Feb 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Hello,

I would like to express my thanks to Big Point for an awesome and lovely game. The game is growing and the people for the most part are nice. Now with anything in life there are problems. In our world stuff just breaks. Cars, computers, houses, and many other things. I know it is hard to face it but life is as it is we just need to understand this. I have other games I have qued up for when DSO goes down. My hopes are that there is at least one game I can play. With that being said people are free to create chars on multiple servers so if one server goes down there is another they can connect to. Agathon and Tegan servers will have the same connection only the times of the severs are changed to accommodate the different time zones. All of the European servers are pretty straightforward.

Now for a suggestion. When a server goes down send a support ticket. Check for new posts on the forum if there is one for your server check if it has been updated in the past hour if not post still down for me and add a smile face :) This will help with positive feelings and will stop a flood of new threads. If you do not see a thread please use the search and find an open one for your server if not then create one notating that you searched.

GroovieGimp likes this.
  2. maneakDooH

maneakDooH Forum Apprentice

place a news if is some problems, so we don't try and try again to go in .. if server is down. FACEBOOK page or forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.