Achievement secret

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ZantezukKken, Dec 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ZantezukKken

ZantezukKken Someday Author

There is nothing to do waiting release coming, or not, or not again xD so i tried to complete achievement.

is this video a fake , and this achievement is alrdy possible ?

I asked to support if it was forgotten achievement who should be in heritage, perhaps there will be an answer here ^^

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That video is made under R157_9 ... three years ago.

3. ZantezukKken

yeah i saw the lvl, the mobs, graph.. and more but this achievement is not in the heritage part, where are the ones we can't do anymore. That 's why i asked^^

So answer is we can't do it anymore too?

4. trakilaki

5. ZantezukKken

I saw your wiki before, the question is : it's still possible to do it? or this achievmeent should be put on the "heritage achievement that we can't do anymore" like all time attack achievement in q in altera?

If i search and open 3123123124 maps whereas it's just a forgotten switch from update...
    people said me that it was in old releases that the achievement was possible, it's just to get a confirmation that's is still available (and sry for my english and your time trakilaki)

It's like the moment when somebody said some rumor about the end of drakens in circus few month ago. And BP said an official answer about the realty. I asked to support about it, don't know if there will be an answer cause of "secret achievement". They could just say that all current achievement on list are available to be finished, or that's not a forgotten thing.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  6. trakilaki

I did't know I am fluent in Mandarin ... because it seems I am talking Mandarin so you can't understand me. :)
    You are unable to find the raptor? Neither do I.
    I never found the raptor since Lor'Tac expansion.

7. ZantezukKken

apologizes to make you repeat the things :p so if achievement still on list, it should be possible to find the raptor.. one day xD:rolleyes: ty for your time, and we can closed it ^^

trakilaki likes this.
  8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Should be. The old CM, Haruki, hinted that there was a method to finding the little pain in the rear and even indicated that the team may end up giving up the secret down the road, but she's long gone and never shared and I doubt the current team cares enough to carry through on a 2-3 year old promise of a former CM.

9. ZantezukKken

I asked to the support with a ticket and they confirm he's alrdy possible to get it. instead i can't be sure they rlly know which thing i was talking about xD.

SO If the current team can report this old promise... :):)

Edit : i asked to the support with an other ticket if the old promise will be a promise forever or not :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  10. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

this achievement is so secret that not even the devs know it exists

westernranger and Dragonnns like this.