Suggestion Adamant Magma Cloak /Effects

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Plaam, Jun 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Plaam

Plaam Forum Greenhorn

Heyo heroes,

I would love to recommend that as you can see there was added special effect on "Fireball" for Mages , there also was added a special minion while using "Flag" on Dragon Knights .

And so my idea was adding special effects for Rangers and Dwarves too .. For example ,rangers explosive arrows would look like they are burning or they will have some kind of foggy/burning trail, or otherwise for Dwarf the rocket would burn or would look more fancy .

Thank you for spending time reading my thread.. :p

2. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well the minion doesnt even scale with hp so it cvan be considered a special effect too
    however if you look at what you get in terms of the cloak iow burn dot for mec and ranger and double fireball for mage yy dks too would not want some special effects but actually something usefull like idk burn dot on smash?

Plaam likes this.
  3. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Midgets and rangers actually have global advantage of that cape mages use it 99% only in open pvp and sometimes on ice bosses(Mostly sigi) no mage that has at least a bit of self-esteem won´t play with FBs permanently
    Secondly i agree with
    As their effect is the worst of them all and it´s more of a joke than of an effect...

4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You missed one more instance. That is, a player terribly bored with everything else the game has to offer. That rain of fire at least looks good :p

mitaksoula likes this.