Suggestion Add adjustable transparency feature to the mini-map

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by OverGeared, Mar 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you like a transparency feature for the minimap?

1. Yes, The minimap is too bright.

72.7%
  2. No, I like the minimap that way.

18.2%
  3. No, I keep it off all the time.

9.1%
  1. OverGeared

OverGeared Forum Greenhorn

It would be nice to add a feature in the settings to adjust the transparency of the minimap and the map. I feel like it is hard to see and target the monsters that are at the same position as the minimap and the bigger map is even worse so that I don't use it.

It could be a scrollbar from 30% to 70% or 100% or OFF (0%)
    Thanks.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Too bright or not too bright, but of course such a feature could probably be easily implemented, so why not?

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

What would also be nice is if it swapped sides away from your mouse. That way when your attacking on that side, it's not there.

4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

That would be annoying tbh, but if it was only an option... why not?

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Why do you think it would be anoying?

You attack on the left and the mini is on the right.
    You attack on the right and the mini is on the left.
    Both times completely out of your way.

It's not like you can click on anything in the mini... or highlight anything in the mini... or interact with the mini in any way.

I've played a game that did that. Was nice cause you didn't have to look thru it.

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It would be, because it would be flashing when you accidentally slide your cursor slightly on the upper left, to dodge for example... when your enemy would be standing on the upper right... and it would appear right on him, actually obstructing your view.

But, as I said, make a switch for that option and we're both fine.

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Hmmm... Ok. Add a little intelligence and monster location detection.

And while thier at it, move the monster description when the monster is strait up... no? :)