Suggestion Add another skill slot or slot for health potions?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by taketh, Aug 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taketh

taketh Regular

I am looking at the skills for lvl 50. Since there will be a new skill, some of us might have to not use a skill we commonly use. A new skill slot or a slot for health potions will help a lot.

Edit: premium allows for a second confirguation of skills. The skills placed in the hotkeys at the bottom could also be saved to the configuration. Also if there is a slot on the left for a health potion, maybe a slot on the right could also be used for a rage potion/buff? Alternatively, it would be fairly simple to replace the Teleportation to town button with a health potion slot, as players can assign the teleport to a hot key.

Hardeaths idea to allow the tab key to change all the skills to a different set is good, instead of just changing the right click button.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  2. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

The search function is difficult to use. If you search for a keyword it will show all the entries in a thread that use that word and all the titles that have that work also appear. I find it easier to look through the folders and titles when im trying tofind something.

Cudos to you for trying that, most peeps just ask the same question again and it creates another entry when peeps do what they should and search first. Of course there is another search entry for that topic from somone telling them to use the search function.

On adding the slot; we have asked repeatedly for years for them to add slots for common items like pots, or even a hotkey. The only one they've recently added was the mount which is nice but porbably the least needed one since it is the one you have time to go find in your inventory. There has been mention of some changes to slots for essense, but still no love for Pots.

3. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

A 110% agree on this matter.
    An additional Slot for HP potions as well as a soul stone (revive a player) is so vital that I am absolutely amazed as to why this has not been done yet. Doing any challenging boss's runs without these much needed slots makes it extremely inconvenient.

In addition to the inconvenience, there's a big danger of deleting your items in attempting to use both HP potion or a soul stone from your inventory. As an example, yesterday, when killing Balor, I was trying to revive my team-mate as well as trying to survive myself too, I opened up inventory and with all the action and rapid clicks, my Tear Holder ring level 49 with all Sacred gems disappeared. I was devastated. I was absolutely sure I accidentally deleted it in all this chaos. You can only imaging how upset I was..... Thanks to the God of Drakensang I found it on one of the inventory pages after the fight.

I am sure there are players who have lost their items in the same course of action. The amount of Support tickets our support team receives about such occurrences must be in big numbers.

Please, pass this onto developers with an Exclamation Mark for this much needed implementation of added slots. They will receive a ginormours (more than enormous) THANK YOU from the players.

bendover likes this.
  4. theDrache

theDrache Forum Apprentice

5. theDrache

theDrache Forum Apprentice

@taketh
    This thread is about "skill slot for health potions" or any other item, :rolleyes:

Again there are plenty of new ideas on creative corner, but if you cant find yours using "search" button, I invite you to create a new thread. :cool:

6. taketh

taketh Regular

@theDrache Agree to disagree. I like how an idea spawns another idea. I feel like that is the point of posting it for people to read, so ideas can be improved upon. And also forum mods are quick to delete threads. I will take your little advice though :p.

--MERGED--

@Mal3ficent So one forum admin tells me to move the idea to another thread and you just close the idea down. The macro feature if implemented would be done by bigpoint, so it would be endorsed by them. It is an internal macro builder, different from using bots. There have been worse ideas proposed, and even a good idea does not see the light of day. I do hate that you guys do not let us reply to you when you close down threads, what is the harm in discussing a bad idea? I would have posted this message on your profile, and would have messaged you before also for other times you have closed a thread down ("I am closing this thread down because it has been mentioned before, just use the search button and find it" ; oh wait, searched, and the threads are closed down too), but you do not allow people to message you it seems.

I obviously want the thread unlocked, i dont agree with the decision.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.