Suggestion Add medal league indicator

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Mar 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Did we need a leaderboard progress bar ?

Poll closed Mar 21, 2018.
  1. Yes, please I want to monitor my progress while having leadearboard farm

50.0%
  2. No, thanks, it is just a useless feature

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Hi Community,

I'm always in a click-mode-on while checking for the remaining amount points to the next medal.
    While bronze goal reacheg, if I wanna check how many missing points divide me from the next silver medal point I must click up and click up and click up and click up and finally I'm able to take a note down ...then again for next Q...then again for next Q.....

As Q leaderboards points league are NOT STANDARD but different, why do not just add a simple indicator for the next level to reach , as we can freely monitor where we are with the progress leaderboard farming.

Just like the meaning of this feature ( ADAPTED TO THE LEADERBOARD as well ):

[​IMG]

gbit likes this.
  2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Yup, been different for a while now. If y'all haven't figured out how much is needed for where... well maybe next season ;)

Anyway, just my general opposition to the devs working on any non-essential, time wasting items.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

3. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Thanks, but how did you check your progress while planning your next goal ?

4. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

You know what they should add? An event leaderboard/counter for kills when they have event like that Dragan competition.

gbit likes this.
  5. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

no no no and again no. pw scoring must be looked at again.. theres too much monsters. and low players cant go to boss... better increase score acumlating on first map. kill as many get score as many killed mobs. D super english

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Planning? Goal? OH yeah... those. My plan is to do a Q until the little trophy thingy shows up by my ign. My goal is to not rage quit the game altogether because of some imaginary pressure that I must do a thing ;)

I do not need a tracker to tell me my plan is for naught and I am an utter failure since I did not reach my goal :D

But if you really want a serious answer then read my prior post where I said
    If that's not good enough for ya then there is always this link that was posted the last time this thread was started.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

7. gbit

gbit Forum General

Simple and useful feature, in my opinion...yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.