Advanced skills

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Phyrix, Nov 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well since I do not play much anymore does not mean I do not think about the game at all.
    The problem for all classes is Q7 itself, if you remove it what will happen?
    How does one make up for that lost damage?

So, I was looking at the class skills and noticed all classes need a power of all skill
    dks actually need 2, but lets get to the gritty part first.
    First skill all classes:
    Frenzy: increases damage by 3% and attack speed by 3% per hit max stack 10
    cooldown 20 seconds. <- maybe a wisdom skill
    Second advanced skill:
    DK: State of rage:
    Increases smash speed by 50% for 5 seconds
    cooldown 15 seconds
    DK: State of bliss: increases dk hp regen by 50% for 5 seconds and group members hp by 25% for 5 seconds
    cooldown 15 seconds
    dk can only choose 1 of the 2 in skill tree.
    Ranger: State of inner peace:
    Infinite concentration for 3 seconds and 50% increased damage. cooldown 15 seconds.
    Spellweaver:
    Mana burst:
    Infinite mana for 5 seconds and 25% increased attack speed and 25% increased damage
    cooldown 15 seconds.
    Mec:
    Gunners peace:
    zero cooldown on heavyshot and 33% faster attack speed
    duration 3 seconds cooldown 15 seconds

gbit likes this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

These, after some number rebalancing, could fit in a future improved complex wisdom tree (I mean, if they ever wanted to create a real wisdom tree, that is a tree with dependent skills).

Or they could be brought in the exp tree in a subclass system. Either way, we have prerequisites for these, and those prerequisites would bring some balance by themselves.