Advice on getting stronger and farming for good gear solo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by keronnowrang, Jul 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keronnowrang

keronnowrang Forum Greenhorn

Hello good day, I am relatively new to the 2018 major update and I'm struggling to do quests and farm good gear solo yet i see many people do it with ease. There are little to no health pots dropping from enemies so it takes longer to farm due to half the time my health is dropping quickly. Can someone tell me what is a good way i can go about surviving better and farming easier please and thank you very much for you assistance in advance ^_^

2. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

First you should finish your quests and get to lv 55 somehow. Don't loose yourself in too much farming and getting good gear before you're 55.
    After that, the secret is not to farm "good gear", but to make it. The best gear in the game is the one with 4 magic gold lines and that one doesn't drop, no matter how many times you farm infernal 3. The most important items are the green and blue items with one magic gold line, that are dropping everywhere, even on normal difficulty, and which you're using to craft that best gear.
    The first thing you need to learn in the game is crafting. And of course, it requires a lot of farming and patience.

navelko likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.