again problem with macdoss

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kouman1983, Mar 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. kouman1983

kouman1983 Forum Greenhorn

again I cant login with mac,,,, again problem….

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

By "support," you mean the game no longer runs on Mac. Yes, the Support team will no longer respond (other than with something similar to your politely worded reply) to questions about playing DSO on a Macintosh computer, but let's be clear: Mac users can't play. At all. 100% of us. (Unless we buy a Windows-based machine or use an OS emulator ... I'm guessing the latter might still be an option, but haven't tried it myself.)

4. -condordrake-

-condordrake- Forum Greenhorn

Yo I got another problem like I just can't run the game it says that I haven't dowloaded the full update but i already did it until the required data to log in, then it gives me a error message (got a pic of it), I already sent a message to support but someone have the same problem or am I alone?

5. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

You can leave your Mac open on that log in window for literally days; the download stops at the minimum required, but won't log in from there. Support cannot help you. Unless @trakilaki has another miracle up his sleeve, you either need to buy a new computer or play a different game.

6. -condordrake-

-condordrake- Forum Greenhorn

Problem is im on windows 10 xDD

7. -Silver_Fang-

-Silver_Fang- Forum Greenhorn

Does anyone know why the game does not work on my Mac anymore? did an update for a new client and it stopped responding.

8. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hi there. Please have a look here. Cheers.