"All Connection Attempts have Failed"

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sdknightno1, Sep 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdknightno1

sdknightno1 Advanced

About 30min ago when I was on my ranger in Agathon I teleported to Andrakasch and it got stuck on loading screen saying "all connections attempts have failed. I then tried my other character and it gave me error code 23 saying "player already logged in"....

Funny thing is, I then clicked the "support" button and wrote a message to support. After I clicked "send" it immediately prompted me to "bad gateway" error so I can't even contact support...

Seems like the forum here is the last restored I have to get it fixed.

Also, I just logged into my other account, not character, another account in Agathon and was able to successfully log into the game with my spellweaver. So clearly this is not a server-wide issue. I am thinking maybe the Andrakasch map crashed?

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @sdknightno1,

For error code 23 advice, please read this thread.

Personally I have found that if the 10 minute wait does not work, waiting 1 hour for the automatic logout due to inactivity will fix matters. Please do contact support if this problem persists however.

Cheers,
    Anyki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.