All-Stats Calculator (2.0)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Akageshi, Apr 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like the calculator?

1. Yes, it's great!

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Yes, it's pretty good.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. I don't care.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, it's confusing.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. No, there are much better DSO calculators already.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No, it's stupid.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Thank ur moderatorz for driving meh away again

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. rcch

rcch Advanced

I've been starting to use my own sheets in google sheets but I'm lazy. I'd rather use yours :D

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Up until the mass update that changed just about everything (wisdom went from 55 -> 200), I had excel spreadsheets that
    did many of those things and even let you do side by side comparison of what you have on and what you "were after".

It doesn't currently work because I've not updated it for all the new settings and essences.

4. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Yes,but later. They need to fix pvp first, any fancy calculator wont help too much in pvp.

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Only 1% of players in game (of which 99% of those are the complainers here) give a crap about PvP.
    I look forward to the day when there is no PvP in the daily challenges and we still get clovers.

Here's an idea for Daily Challenges:
    • Left column - minions and melting.
    • Middle column - Leaders and Bosses
    • Right column - crafting and questing.

Calculators work when they are built. And I noticed that none are built for PvP, they are all built for PvE, which is what really counts.

mamayukero and Zoltan like this.
  6. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

They are going to create a new "daily challenges of PvP" 3x3 columns. So you will have 3x3 challenges for PvE and 3x3 challenges for PvP, the 3 challenges that now correspond to PvP are going to be about secret lairs stuff.

7. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I'm not sure what kind of changes they've done to the pvp, but as far as I know, pvp now is just about base stats. So in that case, this calculator should work just fine. Just don't fill in your gems and enchantments and wisdom ponts etc., only fill in the base stats.