Andermant thieves

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tomahawk147, Jan 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomahawk147

tomahawk147 Forum Greenhorn

I woke up this morning and bigpoint took 125k andermant from me. The charge already went through, and u guys didnt credit my credit card account. So this andermant was just taken away. Once u realized u screwed up, the credit in-game u tried to have me apply didnt work. I WANT MY 125K ANDERMANT BACK IMMEDIATELY. Im not some teenager who needs parents permission, i work for a living and spent my hard-earned dollars on this game and u take it away for no reason. EDIT. Mods, the only response i want from u; is that ive contacted support and theyre looking into bigpoint stealing $125 from me. I already sent a support ticket, but of course theyre taking their time looking into. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Last edited by moderator: Jan 1, 2014
  2. tomahawk147

tomahawk147 Forum Greenhorn

now cause of BP's taking of my 125k ander, having a negative balance, i cant craft any gems or buy any items that just require gold to purchase. Is any mods on to wake someone up at BP and give me my ander that they stole???

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Its a fricken holiday! They have a life outside of waiting for your every email. Stuff happens! Suck it up until someone actually has time to look at the issue! Also, you knew the mods can't help and would just tell you to contact support anyway. So why did you come on to the forums? Just to yell and complain? It isn't going to help and despite your asertion that you are a grown up, you just end up looking like a whiney little kid. I hope you had a little bit more self control and manners when you contacted support, otherwise I personally would feel no pitty for you if you don't get the ander or your money recovered... maybe that would server as a lesson in being polite. I mean, DAMN, Grow Up!

4. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Support will answer every ticket that comes through, and because of the holidays, you will need to be a bit more patient than usual.

Payments that were processed over the holidays are known to have caused problems, and everyone that experienced issues will be addressed. Follow through with your ticket and the Support staff will be able to address your case individually.

Forum moderators can't really provide any more assistance except offer our condolences, therefore, this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.