Anniversary Arena chip drop massively reduced

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Czzaccz, Aug 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Czzaccz

Czzaccz Someday Author

Since tommorrow i noticed im getting alot less amouth of chips then before. I usually got like 10 chips per 200 openers but now i used 1000 openers and got 28 chips. Why the hell do they do this?????????

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  2. -Costa-

-Costa- Forum Apprentice

Why do you complain so often? It's a random drop. If the boss kills you in blow, go to a lower difficult. When u getting less chips, keep playing and after u getting more, but cry less. ;)

3. Czzaccz

Czzaccz Someday Author

lmao, not all people have time to play all day and with the oneshot boss opinion i disagree, if a boss oneshots you and you didnt even have a way to counter the oneshot such as dodging then its a bad boss ability design, i do the arena on the same diff i do all the other things too so sorry but you are completely wrong

JohnWick likes this.
  4. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

It's a "normal" behaviour here, in this game this happened often, and it happened this time too. Good luck now if you are low of realm frags.

Lol, bizarre reasoning but certainly Bp will like it. if they wait for me to play more, they wait a loooong while ... unless they start to do better events.

sargon234 likes this.
  5. Czzaccz

Czzaccz Someday Author

i have no realm frags, but i bought event attire so that i can complete the event because it was pretty cheap this time and im also hoping that the new CE will change the game in some way

also im pretty close to finishing the event i just need like 100 arena chips considering ill have bad RNG for the fortfeit chests and then ill just use the chips from progress bars to finish each region

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Shills don't usually use logic, so why bother trying to use logic with them?
    I don't know, maybe because BP stealth nerfed the drop for no reason at all, thus screwing over the players?

Is too much to ask not to shill so shamelessy?

Javah likes this.
  7. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Its your money and your choice, but now you know why they reduce droprate of certain items....

8. Czzaccz

Czzaccz Someday Author

i mean attire was pretty cheap this time, i got it right from the beginning because i dont have much time to play

9. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Well, just dont ask yourself why BP reduce droprate of realms and other event tickets, if you give BP exactly what they want and why they do it.

Again...its your choice :)