Anniversary progress bar

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by slapyermammy, Oct 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. slapyermammy

slapyermammy Forum Apprentice

I feel kind of dumb asking this but here goes. My anniversary progress bar is stuck at 50/176 in Duria. I have tried everything I can think of to add to it but nothing happens. Obviously I cant move on the other events until I fill the bar. What needs to be done to fill it?

2. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

Open chests in Duria arena

[​IMG]

3. slapyermammy

Thank you for your reply. I play the Phestos quests every day to defeat 3 sentinels and 999 monsters so I finish the arena at least 9 times each day. I open all the chests at the end each event and never seem to get any duria chests.

4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

You can buy area-specific entrance chips from Thabo for Andermant or Realm Frags, or from Phestos for Cystrals of Truth.

That can get expensive, but allows you to bypass the random chest drops in the generic arena.

By the way, do not open the chest from that generic arena drop until you're ready for the progress bar. For example, if you randomly drop 3 chests for Atlantis, but you're still working on Duria, opening those Atlantis chests now do not go to the Atlantis progress bar, they just disappear. Finish the Duria progress bar, finish the Norselands progress bar, and then open the Atlantis chests you've been holding onto.

Yes, your inventory will get clogged up with all of the area-specific entrance chips and progress chests, but that's just the way this event works.

5. Ckd

Ckd Forum Greenhorn

you must go in a group in inclement or the highest difficulty you can but in a group the drop in progress is greater ask for help in the city so that someone who finished the event will give you more progress

6. slapyermammy

thank you for your input