Feedback Annual game progress

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by doctormaz, Jan 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

A new post for the drakensang corner the repetitive game (alienation game):
    with the new changes I would say that while before I was able to go up one level of wisdom per day now we are one every 2.5 days. So a normal player who plays 2-3 hours a day takes 2 years to reach level 300. Good long-term investment!

We report a novelty the pg is now unable to drop everything that is beyond 3.5 cm (measured on the 32 inch screen) from it ...
    The thing is really funny but I would say that you have also studied this with cunning!

You have decided to remove drop (gem and wisdom) of the Pantolian room because it created too much advancement in this boring game, let's leave the spiders to the temple region that perhaps still gave too much advancement ... now reducing the drop radius seems a free nastiness.

Let's add the very low drop percentage of jewels from the chests of the bosses of the parallel worlds. There are unfortunate people who cannot do 30 laps a day of a boss by running at 13.00 speed jumping all the mobos (remaining unscathed) ... and at the end after 500 laps in total drop a jewel. Hoping you don't get a duplicate of one you already have!

Some positive steps have been taken but for one step forward we take 10 back!

Wake up there are much simpler games, with 3D graphics same theme but less boring ... I do not mention names to avoid losing those few nostalgic players who are left to play.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022