Anphora keys and Melting/Seling items

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by luishorus, May 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Agree with the ideas?

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. luishorus

luishorus Padavan

I it s been some time since last time i posted somethig here, today i d like to make 2 new sugestions!
    1st thx for the new key bag it is realy very helpfull but my 1st sujestion is about the bag, before we had the bag if we dont wanna spent the anphora keys in one particular event we just have to drag them to the inventory in the city today we dont need that but if we touch an anphora by acident we wiil spent the key even if we dont want to do that,my sugestion is : a confirmation question if we want to open that anphora.
    2nd sujestion is an option to sell/melt several items at one single time.
    You may say that is not a good idea because we can melt or sell items that we want to keep but there is a easy way to avoid that, we only need an option to lock the item we want to keep, and sell/melt all the others.

P.S. Sorry about my inglish

passemuraille likes this.
  2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I'm voting NO on the second item.

The first item, the confirmation to open amphora's that need keys, I could go for that.

3. ~Μαριος~123

~Μαριος~123 Forum Apprentice

Dude you cant make 2 suggestions and not make a pole for each of them :p

4. luishorus

luishorus Padavan

~Μαριος~123 ,you are right i forgot abaut that but in almost 9 years playing drakensang i find that doest mater how many votes we have or if the sujestions are good all depends of the devs kkkk.
    By the way what do you think if we have a npc in the city that allows to reveal all the items at one tyme?

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Terrible idea.