Answering questions

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by nikatar, Apr 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Interesting questions?

1. YES

57.1%
  2. Useless to know

42.9%
  1. nikatar

nikatar Junior Expert

I have some questions that i think the game should have an answer:

1)How many hours have i played?
    2)How many mobs have I killed?
    3)How many gold and ander have I spend or gather in total?
    4)How many materies have I spend or gather in total?
    5)How many bosses at parallel world have i killed?
    6)How much gold have I spend at workbench?

I am sure there are way more questions that I havn't mentioned and I wait you to tell me, and ofc your opinion about my thread!

MaxDisappointed likes this.
  2. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

I was thinking in suggest something similar, like the PvP statistic in the character view tab but for PvE with all kind of info.
    Mobs and bosses killed in total. Total number of each boss defeated (Grimmag, Arachna, Heredur, etc), which difficulties, how many Qs in total, how many of each Q, all kind of info of your farm.

3. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Well yeah- it could be kind of cool to know stuff like that ..but I'm afraid that at the moment you can only obtain these answers if you send your request under freedom of information act to BP:)

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The game needs to tell me
    1. How many hours i have been AFK
    2. How many hours have i spent chatting instead of playing
    3. How many times i got the message "you can't use your skill here" especially when using dive
    4. How many seconds have I spent waiting for my concentration to get back to 100%
    5. How many monsters have been spawned by the witches
    6. What is the average pressure per square meter I was using while pressing mouse buttons and keyboard keys.
    7. How many cigarettes and how much coffee have i spent while playing.
    8. How many times have i trolled the regional chat.
    etc

Dragonnns and MikeyMetro like this.
  5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Nah, if I want useless or misleading info then I'll just re-read some patch notes or developers threads :D

ΣMiwel likes this.
  6. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

You don't want to know answers to these questions.

[​IMG]

7. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

I remember when that release came and all of a sudden I could barely rage jump anywhere, I swear before that release came if you couldn't jump there it would at least put you closest to where there was a slot avaidable to jump. I hate that message ;)