Bug Araldo inf 3

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ☆Đдяkאєşş☆, Sep 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

I report a bug that occurred 3 times.After killing the boss Araldo I did not receive the rewards and the mobs draghetti, they kept coming out ,.I have a screen
    http://prntscr.com/p9rp3b

[​IMG]

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

Just a few questions:
    • Have your internet connection/game crashed during the fights?
    • Have you deleted temp files? It may help.
    • Is there any error code window?
    Cheers.

3. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

I did the cleaning of my computer, temp ect ect my connection goes, but it's the game that delays a lot.This is not the first time this has happened.
    sorry my screen is not very clear, I don't know why. In game my mage and the little dragons were seen very well

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

I play very often that boss (I guess we are probably looking for the same thing :p ) and I've never got such error (drop one). When it happened to me, it was related to my connection/crashes.
    If any of my tips helped and if it doesn't appear any error code, please, open a support ticket. They will be glad to help you.
    Just a final tip (I doubt it will work, but who knows?): if you are playing via Internet Explorer, change to thin client. If you are using thin client, change to Internet Explorer.

Cheers.

5. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

ok i have reported to make a problem visible to other players, you can close thanks

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

We appreciate that a lot :) Forum is the best vehicle to spread information.
    Closing, as requested.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.