Bug Archer Net BUG

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by megazombie1024, Oct 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. megazombie1024

megazombie1024 Active Author

There is a bug with archer's net skill. When you use the skill there is no effect (no marked enemies, no stunned enemies and no q7 sett buff) as if it hasnt been used but it goes on cooldown. At first i thought its only when you hit some kind of object, but the bug appears even on "smooth" terrain. its really annoying because this is the only way for rangers to play the game and this really hurts them.

2. Night-Elemental

Night-Elemental Forum Apprentice

I have this too, dwarves have this too (with Q7) and mage's guardians and singularities just disappear. I think this is all caused by the same bug.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Maybe it is a bug (i won't argue that part) but certainly not the only way to play ... you better get used to it ... especially after the new expansion after which q7 set won't be relevant at all.

4. fedoski

fedoski Forum Greenhorn

Do you mean that we have to have many ways to play and all the objects crafted so that when there are errors in the game we adapt to them? Well let me congratulate you since you are the smartest person there is

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Let me congratulate for not reading what was said or you simply don't understand.

6. Steve75

Steve75 Junior Expert

Traki was referring to your statement that a ranger can play the game only using Q7 set as he was using 1h bows. ;)