Are the pve items going to be removed from pvp ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nvmind, Sep 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

I would like to start crafting a 1h pvp gear, but I know it will take me a couple of months. My question to devs or moderators (if they have any info) is: what is the roadmap of pvp. Is pvp going to change soon and crafted items going to be removed ? Any timeline ? Any point in starting building a pvp gear now ? I need more info on the future changes, I don't want to spend the next 2 months building something I can throw away when I'm done.

bruluci likes this.
  2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello nvmind,

The answer is: We (moderators) do not know. The developers have not and will not provide us with a timeline.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. bruluci

bruluci Forum Apprentice

"Timeline"?

So gear WILL BE removed from PVP eventually???

4. Anyki

Anyki User

The developers have not and will not provide us with a timeline... nor the details of what this "big PvP update" will include. We have only as much info as the community has, the source of which is the Twitch stream some months back.

Cheers,
    Anyki

5. radiantsapphire

radiantsapphire Forum Apprentice

I have the same question, but I know it is hard for you guys to get an answer from the developers about when the pvp changes will happen. So, if the question is changed to, for at least how long these pvp changes wont happen, maybe they will know, and the informantion will be equally usefull. Thanks.

6. Anyki

Anyki User

We don't know.

This thread is essentially flogging a dead horse. I am going to close it since there is no further useful information to be derived. If/when there is information, any official info will be posted under the Headquarters section of the forums.

Cheers,
    Anyki

_Baragain_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.