Suggestion are you kidding me?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by jamesstafford58, Jul 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jamesstafford58

jamesstafford58 Someday Author

over 2 days i spent about 16 hours running bloodmage inf 3 and not once did the weapon drop,really?that is nuts,they took merchants out from bosses and said drops would br more often,seems to me it has got worse.

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Of course it got worse.

See.. at the same time they also increased not just the difficulty (a little) but mainly the heath and thus the resources (essence) and time (more attacks means takes longer) needed to kill the mobs and _especially_ the BOSSES.

This means that you face _less_ bosses per hour than you used to, which also means there are less chances for a drop, which means less drops!

This was the effect of v220.

fisharrows and jamesstafford58 like this.
  3. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I bet you got about a hundred Keen's fist and other trash uniques though.

4. jamesstafford58

yes i did,it was really making me mad,i was in it for the cores but still 16 hours and no drop,that aint right

FAALHAAS likes this.
  5. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

i killed spider 100+x in every newmoon event and i get first weapon adornment after 7months...so don't cry that u don't get bm in a single event...

6. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

Thats why you should just quit the game, it saves so much time and sanity :)

7. jamesstafford58

oh boo hoo,you missed the point [EDIT],i wasnt after the weapon,just saying how foolish it was not to drop after 16 hours ,read my post before you through yourself a pitty party to me

Last edited by moderator: Jul 11, 2020
  8. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello jamesstafford58, I had to edit your post - please refrain from making unkind comments and calling people names, thank you ;

regards,
    Shine2