Arena AFK Masters and Grand Masters

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Johnyman, Dec 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnyman

Johnyman Forum Greenhorn

[image removed]

If you have "no skills" better stay away and waiting the game over! ;)

Last edited by moderator: Dec 29, 2018
  2. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

If you have no courtesy it is better to stay away from the forums.
    I don't quite understand what one screenshot suppose to prove?
    You do realize that "life happens" and middle of the match door bell can ring, or important
    phone call from hospital what you have been waiting for all day just happen to happen
    while you are in the match. If you spend hundreds of hours in the arena "life will happen" sooner or later, after all this is just a video game. There are a lot of adults playing the game, which might doesn't have their parents answering the phone or opening the door when "life happens" middle of the match.

_Baragain_ and Hetsunien like this.
  3. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

Yeaaa ... I dont know what else too expect to see ...With this comment i think i have total see everything ... This comment of this @Johnyman give what a dissaster is this arena .... Skilfull arena ..*** ... I dont know my friend if Masters or grand masters stay afk the only who i know is Me as grand master from the new patch i play arena only from clovers and I play this game only for pvp ... If they dont make something at the new R to sepperate the neew noobs and the old players who invest a lot and had good charachter then i give up and i let the game to the noobs :)

4. Johnyman

Johnyman Forum Greenhorn

Yea Yea Yea.... If you have no skills, the only way to win was p2w but now time for that is over... :p
    And now every time you are going to lose the door bell ring or the phone call or something else "just happen to happen"...
    and you always stay in arenas corners...
    For you everyone who is not p2w is noob... What a strange agony?!...
    And now the big cry can continue...

5. Growing up, my parents used to say "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I suggest you take that advice Jonnyman and review the forum guidelines about what is and is not appropriate on the forums.

In the interests of keeping this thread from becoming a flame war, it is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.