ARMOR BREAK VS RESISTANCE BREAK | RELEASE 250

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by emrecix2, May 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. emrecix2

emrecix2 Someday Author

Hi everyone,
    In this video I did just comparize difference between armor break and resistance break. If you liked video pls don't forget like&sub. Thanks for watching
    ;)

DBS-Flamelurker likes this.
  2. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

I don't understand why you want to compare armor break with resistence break.
    If breaking armor was better than resistence then the spellweavers would just tickle bosses.
    Actually if you use spell damage you have to break resistances, if you use physical damage you have to break armor.
    The damage depends on the quality of skill you use ;)

3. hacker09897

hacker09897 Someday Author

Becouse ,if you run solo and spotted block monster which reduce every physical dmg better use elemental dmg to kill him fast asap.
    I dont have to remind how long can kill this mini and how waste your time.
    That is why we need break resisitance on skills and items.
    Also like this skills increase double dmg on bosses if you use properly skill in group farm is rly rly usefull. Also help to play classes for adaptation with his own skills which you can play with every class not only mage.

4. Fitzchevalerie

Fitzchevalerie Forum Apprentice

on map, both resistance and armor break are good, just use the one where u can have 100% or close to 100% break. But on boss, resi break is just much more stronger if u use it with elemental ess. This video don't help the beginners... they will do mistake or miss undertand how it work.

hacker09897 likes this.
  5. hacker09897

On solo yes i agree with it but not on group. Cause if we used masteries + items with broke resisitance we obtain in total 100% ab + 100% break resisitance without mage . So it is enough to destroy fast bosses isnt it?. Non matter what class is with you in group ,you obtain this 100% certainly. That is the point new CE to made team gameplay .Not will be only prison by one class. (Like old q7 set version)
    Rn look on chat and tell me who always is called in groups ??. Also why in r250 we get reduce movement speed in skills? simple answer bcs they try made for classes new singu combo. But will be enough? we see later.

6. EmilyRose

I'm continuing to not understand.
    spell damage needs to break resistance
    physical damage needs to break armor
    it seems you want to break resistance with physical damage...
    maybe I'm wrong
    maybe I'm looking at where you no.

7. hacker09897

okay let we use TOT skill of ranger alone skill deal poison dmg
    but if we add bees it also deal physical dmg
    So break resisitance work on elemental dmg so thorns will be attack more dmg from his skill ability
    but bees from mother of nature deal physical dmg so need break armor to made more dmg
    So for example if we use mage singu which takes 80% resitance + 80% ab and ranger gonna use dance blade or net as poison + thorns which takes 40% as main skill ab we obtain 120% ab + 100% break resistance .
    Overall it will be powerfull skill bcs deal not only physical dmg but also elemental dmg . Double dmg we obtain if skill works used correct for example As Tot skill is good on thunder bosses . Bcs it is the same schedule like elemental essences.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  8. EmilyRose

and what about the video that wants to compare the two break like one is better then the other; doesn't work at the same mode with the respective damage?

9. hacker09897

Practicly you are right. It is big different in hits ,when you do 100% ab and 40% br.
    It should be equal like 40/40 . Then we can say about different between this abilities.