Ask the Gurus in English

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by trakilaki, Mar 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jelbeat

jelbeat Advanced

So this is the thing: been killed a couple of times trying to defend Conlan in Artaya's clearing.
    Too difficult, way to much monsters for me.
    But i keep trying, but today after a long journey through the twisted woods i did one step inside the clearing and instant death.
    Two giants were standing there, didn't have a chance!

So does premium works here as in reviving after dead?
    Can't i just skip this one and continue?
    All u guys are at least lvl100, any advice how to do this with a mage?

Any advice is welcome :rolleyes:

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

You gotta Mind Control as often as possible. Also, in there, spread your "MC Minions" out. Conlan's Deer helpers will help you that way.

I solo'd mine on Normal, I think. Wasn't quite level 100 when I did it, had about average level 110 gear.

3. jelbeat

jelbeat Advanced

I thought mind control didn't worked there!
    I can try, but the problem stays: one step in the clearing an i'm dead.

Do u perhaps know of premium works here (in some boss rooms premium is useless).

I just had an idea: i can delete this quest and after that take it again. That way by entering the clearing there should be the same scene as before.
    No giants by the entrance and the guardians (the deer) in place.

But i'm always a bit afraid by deleting a quest it won't reappear again. :(

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I don't have the quest, having finished it long ago, so I did the next best thing and killed myself using Bloodmage. I can confirm premium revives work in Artaya's Clearing itself.

5. jelbeat

jelbeat Advanced

Thnxx:)

Just a little update:
    Premium worked just fine, but it didn't help me.
    This is impossible for me to do, way too much little mobs, it's like an overcrowded sale in a small shop!
    This way it takes me like forever to reach lvl100 :(

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  6. mestamer67

mestamer67 Padavan

Looking at the roadmap I see in the second quarter, already finished now, pvp update and 1 new event. Taking into account that in the test server now without new content for 1 month, I wonder but is there anyone working in this game? I ask for a friend.

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Just a little update from Lord Fauci :eek:

stasis and AndJustice4All like this.