Autoclick

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Darkness90, Jan 31, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

Around 60-70% players in bloodshed is using software for pick the drop automatically, isn't a secret. I'd like know if some moderator could cofirm if it's legal and if it's if some player could explain how work it because i'm the first collecting drop in the map on this DTU event and the latest closing the map. I open thread and read your comments

2. Mazikeen

Mazikeen User

Hello @Darkness90,

Check out the following thread in here, as the Autoclicker situation has been explained and discussed in there. To add further, it is against our and company's Terms and Conditions to use, along with other third-party software, which modifies the game features and files. Should you encounter or have suspicious of someone using such program, please reach out to our support team with valid proof of the accusation and they will take proper actions if needed.

Best regards.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  3. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

So if "IF" the OP is correct (?????) and 60-70% of players are using some kind of 3rd party software to make the mindless, endless grind more bearable, your answer is to get players to narc each other off instead of looking at this as input???
    If that many players are truly doing it then it means that there is a fundamental flaw in how we collect drops and it SHOULD be addressed by the devs, and you, the MODS should be the ones leading the charge as the only voice of the players that whispers in the devs ears.

Proper action????? the only proper action is to get the devs to understand that "FUN" needs to be as much of a factor in games as is farming and grinding!!!!!

Thanks, Doc.

4. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

Aww! pet collect stones?... :oops: (sarcasm mode off).

They walk 1 circle around the drop with collector pet, after stay 8-9 secs in the center without move or spin and leave. I ask everyone who make it, every answer is the same: autoclick. @Mazikeen can close the thread

5. Mazikeen

Mazikeen User

Question answered, closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.