Suggestion Automatic mission

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Bubble, May 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What do you think?

Poll closed May 16, 2019.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Bubble

Bubble Someday Author

Every time we go to a map to farm, we must manually activate the mission inherent in that map, for example: "A powerful threat" if we go in search of the Sentinel in dungeons; and the vast majority of parallel maps have their mission in each of the 3 maps

My proposal: that the mission is activated automatically if we have selected that in the options menu

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I don't know how your breaking the game, but everytime I go into a PW map the quest already auto starts to clear the map. How did you get it not to and where are you going to get it when it doesn't?

3. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Quest auto starts. I presumed that Bubble was talking about quest guide not just the quest

Personally not worried either way. Dont see myself selecting it if is an option in setup menu but if it helps some people, and does not take away developers time from other more critical changes, then sure

4. Bubble

Bubble Someday Author

In my case it does not automatically mark when I start map, I must activate it in the upper right tab. It is quite annoying if I am doomed to farm sentinels for example. Or in PW when you get to Kali between changing pet, essences and abilities, it would be more than useful to activate automatically where is Kali when his clones appear

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Oh ok, I think I know where you are coming from now. You're talking about automatically activating quest guidance for the active quest, right?

That's not something I use much. Tbh, I would find it a bit annoying but...

This could be a settings option for those that want it.

Bubble likes this.
  6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

There is a setting for "Turn on quest guidance" in the settings. The truth of the matter, as I now see it (thanks for the clarification Zoltan), is that the Quest Guidance "ON/OFF" selection needs to be fixed to work correctly.

There is only 2 maps that I use quest guidance. 1) New Moon with contenders. 2) Khalys (to find her easily).
    Thus I turn if off in the settings.

7. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

True, Khalys is such a trickster. Hard to find her in Khalys' Elysium :D

8. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Well, there's a problem... some quests have more than one objective active at the same time. What about them? How would auto navigation work with those?

9. Bubble

Bubble Someday Author

Always mark the nearest goal