Back again after the 100lvl update but what is this skill bar?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by annoyingburak, Mar 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. annoyingburak

annoyingburak Forum Apprentice

Okey so hey everyone, , left the game on dark legacy update. i realised how i missed this game after playing lost ark and seing how trash it is... seing my old 55lvl beast transformed into a piece of junk is sad but except for that it's going pretty okey right now. but hello? why did you guys felt like in need of changing the skill bar? i know that you can swap between the bars. but why tho. even my primary skills don't fit in the first page. am i supposed to just swap pages even when i want to use my primary skills? like with the old skill bar i used to put my wolf and other long cooldown skills on second page and it was okey. there was even enough space for my other mounts and emotes. i don't think it is just me that who doesn't like the new skillbar. idk why but i'm pretty sure i can't be the only one. so why the hesitation to not bring the old skill bar? it probably would take like a hour to do that codes and update. is there a reason behind to not bring it back? it can't be the unlocking with andermant and wanting us to pay the game because the pages are cheap as hell.

Tronco_Vaaaa likes this.