Back old Events

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Dемои, Mar 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

Some of the old players probably remember this map
    [​IMG]

If you see in left corner, this is from R216 and entry on map still exist and can me used.
    Map still exist (without mobs) soo why BP will not restore old events? This will be beter than monotonous karabossa and wolfs.
    If entry still can be used BP plan to bring this event back?
    And sargon will come back. Is not too hard change set anew
    [​IMG]

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

you why those events aren't coming back? Because players love them

And whatever players love is destroyed by Bp and never brought back

An event either dies as a good and fondly remembered event or lives long enough to become a horrible sh*tfest

Sargon died early and they didn't have any chance to ruin it, for now
    And so did Desert of Essences

As for me i hope to see them back, i remember them fondly

But, alas, they seem to be intent on wasting their times and ruining the game and slowly making it wither to death

I would also love to see the invasion events back and even perils of time, we never got the chance to complete antonia's amulet
    the theme was interesting even though the execution was atrocious

3. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

The first sargon event I actually played was the final one in 2014, Very fun event indeed... I was excited for a new sargon event to come, roll on 2019 and im still waiting :) Why was essence event stopped too? That was fun , enjoyable and the drop rate wasn't all too bad, just annoying. The (new) New moon event just sucks completely, buffs costing 50 wood and you dont even get 50 wood in 1 map or maybe 2 maps. Full moon, not too bad dont really have anything bad to say about that. Overall, we just need more variety of events in this game as there is nothing to do on this game anymore.