Suggestion +Backpack

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by -_Redfield_-, Apr 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What is the right size of the backpack for you?

Poll closed May 13, 2019.
  1. I think it's great how big this is!

30.0%
  2. should be increased!

40.0%
  3. Should be increased more than just 5 bags!

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. -_Redfield_-

-_Redfield_- Forum Greenhorn

I think it would be of great interesis, for players to make a few more bags in the backpack, giving the freedom to farmar more without worry with the size of his inventarium available, I believe that at least 5 more handbags would be enough more want the hint of All players and their suggestions for the amount of slots!

If there is any writing error, sorry, my english is suck!

Survivor of the Brazilian server some-instinct!

2. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

The problem is not needing more pages but stacking more in 1 single pack, they did progress on this but not enough.
    Devs obviously don't want the players benefit on this.

3. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello -_Redfield_- and welcome to DSO EN Forums. The size of the Inventory and the Locker has been discussed quite a few times over the years. More space has been made available as time went on and some stacks have been increased too. We are unaware of any future plans to increase the size of the features in question. Anyway, keep them ideas coming; anything that you may find useful and that would change DSO to become even better experience for everybody involved - any idea is welcomed. However, please remember that before you make a new thread it is always good to check if your idea hasn't already been addressed/ discussed in the Forums. That's it from me for now - take care and enjoy Drakensang Online!:) Have a nice day!

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

We don't need more bags.

What we need is for all items to drop in those stackable bags (with tier number) that we get from the progress bars in the same way we get cubes.

Thus we'd get T0 to T8 white, green, blue, purple, orange, and yellow bags. That's 54 different possible bags that can stack to 999 each.

And when you open the bag it's already identified.
    And when you open the cube it's already identified.

_That_ is what we need. :)

ForeverAlone and Bubble like this.
  5. ForeverAlone

ForeverAlone Forum Apprentice