Bank, trade

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Icksalot, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icksalot

Icksalot Forum Greenhorn

lets get it out of the way now I am a NOOB and at lvl 19 I am still trying to find out if theres a bank for storage or an AH or any type of trading items/gear between toons. I guess I am looking for some mentoring if anyone is interested

2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Haha, I saw you in-game today. :)

There is a bank but you need to unlock the Knowledge for it using Wisdom books. You can get the wisdom books through Daily Challenges. Press Q to open quests window and there will be 2 tabs; click the one that says Daily Challenges. Pick 1 of 3... the one that rewards Wisdom.

There is no trade between players or accounts whatsoever. It has been suggested many times but, as of now, we're pretty sure it wont happen in a loooooong time -if not ever.

You can whisper me ingame or on my profile here if you need help.
    Command for whisper is /w Name. Make sure first letter is capital. My username: Theinfamous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.