BB dso

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Γκοριον, Dec 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Γκοριον

Γκοριον Forum Apprentice

(sorry for my English)
    I never thought i will say this but bb dso...
    Before ce i had 60k dmg farmed inf 1-2 solo...doing events solo and i was ok with that game was beautiful...now?
    Its gave over...
    They tried to make the game playable in parties at times when the game is dying...
    Xmas event was one of the most playable events and now you cant find a team...not even for normal-fatal difficulty....EVEN on heredur...
    The vibes i got from this game are for life i was feeling like i was in my own world......now thank god i found [EDIT] to do that instead drakensang...i will stay there till i find something better OR i learn better the game and start loving it more...im very sad for this situation...i hope lvl 55 come again even if i have to lose all my stuff...thanks a lot to the " friends" i had in the game...good luck all!!!

Last edited by moderator: Dec 20, 2020
    masterleandro1 likes this.