Bench problems

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by -LadyGaia-, Jun 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -LadyGaia-

-LadyGaia- Forum Expert

Hi all.
    I stopped playing a long time ago and now I am returning to the game, but I am faced with a problem that I am unable to solve. My bench is blocked, as I stopped playing at level 46, I don't have the creation base that is requested. Unfortunately if I don't solve this problem I will have the character lost, because I have no way to improve stones or make legendary items. I would like to know if I will continue to play or if I will have to stop again due to this problem. Thank you for your attention.

2. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

You need to complete disaster to master 9 step crafting quest that starts in Kingshill

3. -LadyGaia-

-LadyGaia- Forum Expert

I understand, but all these missions I did many years ago. The bench quest asks for 4 improved items to give the scroll, but I can't improve these items because it is necessary to have the base, the base I would only be able to complete the useful useless quest, which I already did many years ago, but the object is not in my inventory.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You need to take and finish all main quests until Kingshill.
    You can't see them because they are low level ... you need to check every NPC form Grimmford to Kingshill (including Swerdfield Pastures) and take any new available quest and finish it.