Best event 2018?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ChristopherPapakaliatis, Aug 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ChristopherPapakaliatis

ChristopherPapakaliatis Forum Apprentice

Whats wrong with the challenges of the Anniversary Event? It appeared like a nice addition to the event and it really made me think that I would have fun playing the event. And then I went and fought the dwarves. The big dwarf was enhanced with fire AND speed. He also hit like a truck, broke free of every effect I used on him and did all that running like a complete maniac. And all of that on mode 1. I mean, with a calculated jump/dash you can dodge his stun move, but then again he'll just run at you with his explosions at an impossible to run from speed. And on top of that... he has exploding monsters around him and drops 5 points out of the 7000. I'm not bitter with the game or something. Instead, I have two really serious questions. Whose idea was that, and what people on their right mind would approve such a bizarre event?

P.S. Before all you pros disagree with me and say that "The event is easy":
    Imagine being forced to farm for it with 150-200ms. Good. You now understand my hell.

KingKrazy1 and navelko like this.
  2. KingKrazy1

KingKrazy1 Active Author

Completely agree, but even considering the balance issues, I would still have been ok soloing this event (9-11 hours probably for my toon) if it had even one good guaranteed reward. Needless to say, I gave up on this event.

navelko likes this.