best pvp character; ranger, tank or mage?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Lordcl, Feb 18, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

just say which of the 3 characters are best at pvp in your opinion. dont preach or boast. just say the character you think is best at pvp.

2. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

I myself am a ranger and I think the best class is mage. I mean skilled, good mage. I can defeat warriors and other rangers easily, but mages make me angry

3. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

I think classes are pretty balanced :oops: The strongest one is the one you pay most money for :p
    And, ranger fellow, you guys make me angry ihihi.. Yesterday ranger hit me 8k with precision = angry me. :cool:

silverseas and Bearer-of-Death like this.
  4. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

Its far from my damage :D

5. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

SpellWeaver for pvp. And even Dragonknight for End game 45. Dwarves are currently the most OP flag carriers in 5v5. Hope Iron dwarf+35 fame tree would be nerfed. If you are new to this game (which I think you are from the way you say tank and mage) and want to choose classes this way I suggest you not to. People who do this never turn strong because they can't decide for themselves. It amuses me how lots of people ask "what is the strongest class?" In this game classes are actually pretty balanced. You just need some gaming skills.

6. -Faeriequeen22-

Uffff, yes, I forgot about dwarfs and flags. It is waaaaaaaaaaaay to OP and something must be done about that.

shadow-whisper likes this.
  7. darknightbleeds

darknightbleeds Forum Apprentice

;)If you are looking for one of the most Op for 5v5 you should pick the dwarf.If for 3v3 then ranger or tank.Sw works for all of them.:)

8. Lighting

Lighting Forum Apprentice

A Mage will say is the Ranger
    A Ranger will say is the Mage
    A DK will say either Ranger or Mage

Rangers/Mages/Dks will say Dwarfs for 5v5.

shadow-whisper likes this.
  9. -Faeriequeen22-

Aaaand, based on that - classes are pretty balanced, except dwarfs are crazy in 5v5 and will be nerfed, it's just a matter of time :rolleyes: (One can only hope we won't have 1000000000 field marshal dwarfs running around by that time.. :cool: )

10. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

You mean the iron dwarf or the bombs that follow you about after they die. You realise that technically those bombs have a larger range than the explosion skills.

11. -Faeriequeen22-

You're right, those bombs are also not cool. :cool:

12. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

Not again this debate back and forth :( It's said many many times
    --> only money makes you really strong in PvP. It doesnt matter what character you play o_O

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.