BIG bug with new 3% Cloak

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BigPapa, Dec 22, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

The new event cloak that gives 3% increased drop rate has a major problem. While it is equiped there is no issue, but if you re-equip another cloak the drop rate on ANY item goes to ZERO. THe only thing that drops is health globes, nothing else. This includes drops from chests, bosses, minibosses, and normal mobs. I completely cleared Stalgard after changing cloaks back and forth to verify the issue, all chest were empty, and I did not get 1 drop of any kind from the entire map.

If someone could verify this so I know it is not just an account or specific map issue that would be helpful.

This needs to be forwarded to Devs for correction, and players need to be aware. Nothing like farming with zero drops.

2. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

It's been brought up in another thread already. Changing the dwarf skill mid map from increased item drop to the other one also causes this thing to happen.

3. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

-3% drop rate when u take off cape stops all drops. so is every item in dso have droprate less than 3%? very alarming... :(

4. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

so drop rate is how we pIay on maps. no matter you buy or not

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

No, I think the bug is something other than that. I know the average number of mobs in many dungeons and how much bag space I need if I want to carry out every drop (including relatively worthless white item vendor trash.) That ratio works out to much higher than 3%.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

6. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

yes thats a bug you not can change cloak in the maps or your drops gone:)

7. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

thnx ... tat puts my mind at ease. but ill def be much happier if devs could release offical statement about items and thier actual droprates. also i like to own a house on moon and enjoy a sunset on mars.. and i can bet i can actully do no.2 or no.3 in this liftime but not really sure of dso :p

8. perrush

perrush Active Author

Is it only when you're changing cloak IN a map ? changing in town is okay ?

And what if drops went to 0%. Does putting the cloak back fix it ?

9. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

yeah just in the map from what I've experienced.

10. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

11. Jontschgal

Jontschgal Regular

In Q1 the endboss droped not more than a big health globe, nothing else.
    But all other mobs droped normal/good items, so its strange und i have no idea why the boss Madok dropped notheing.
    But I equiped the cloak in all of the dungeon and I swapped not the cloak.
    And and the strangest was that my partner get too not more than a health globe. :(

12. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

sounds like bad luck. I dont think it has anything to do with the cloack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.