BIGPOINT GAMECARD? but it also has

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bproctor478, Jan 4, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bproctor478

Bproctor478 Forum Greenhorn

So I bought a Bigpoint gamecard from www.gamecardonline.com and completed transaction using Paypal. I can access the card and can even see the code but herein lies the issue. In the game, when I click on something to buy (for this example I was trying to get the 24k andermant for $21.99) and when I clicked on "use bigpoint gamecard" the pin code screen comes up. Nothing out of the ordinary here but, on the game the screen is set up to have 20 digits in 4 digit increments. example: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx which totals 20 digits. this card I bought online does have 16 digits in this format but it also has something in parenthesis at the end. I will not post actual code but I will show you what I mean... the card I bought online has this kind of code:

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (x.x.x.x)

Keep in mind that the part in parenthesis Starts with a letter, not a number. I spent $32 on this $25 bigpoint card and would like to use it. Any ideas?

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @Bproctor478

We can't help you on this matter here in the forums. You need to contact the support, the support officers can help you.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.