Bloodrune Stuf

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by frywolny, Jun 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frywolny

frywolny Forum Greenhorn

Hi i want to ask advanced players, is there any chance to make bloodrune stuf as endgame weapon ? Im not sure how it works on t6 on this days plz help i just want to try something else then q7 that everyone have. Compering to q7 and q4 on t6(with stones) how much more dmg i can get for blood rune ?

2. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

With Blood rune you can have more dmg than with weapon from Q4 or Q7 if you have more HP than 33% of max. But Q4 or Q7 set have another bonus.
    There is a lot of unknowns to tell you what will you have damage with this weapon.

gbit likes this.
  3. bireescu0071

bireescu0071 Forum Greenhorn

bloodrune staff is the end game weapon for op mages, i can assure that... i am the first mage who build a character around that weapon, from 2 years ago i am kicked allmost every time from groups because of that, everybody was laughting at me, i did't giveup and i was able to build my character around this weapon.At This moment i have 38150 dmg, 23500 crit,390% crit dmg and 193 mana, 2,73 atack speed,and 15% mana reduction,that means around 6-7 fs until mana is over.Mages have this opotunity,to be op with q4 ,q7 , but best build is around bloodrune weapon for a endplayer. Unfortunatly there are 80% noobs in game, only after i posted my stats and some videos several times on fb group, smart mages turn the page and give up q7, q4 set builds, so i can feel sort of proud about that:)). I think only mages can build a op char with q7,q4, and bloodrune weapon, other classes are bloked at q7 set, for the moment, for pve i mean.I realy hope they are going to make other classes able to build their characters around many sets and be as strong as with q7 set now.
    [​IMG].... my stats here.... i can make 1k dmg more and raise my mana to 202, but i loose travel speed a lot, so it is best build for now... i will post later another builds around this weapon

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Shansurri likes this.
  4. tapper

tapper Forum Greenhorn

Can you post a photo with itims and craft on weapon please ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.