Feedback Bone Dragon winners?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Demon, Jul 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

There was a contest on facebook page,secondary to Comunty Challenge, "5 players with the highest amount o Black Widow killed receive the Long Forgotten Bone Dragon!"
    I would like to know who win?, how many kills they made ? because i have done many kills and i want to know if the contest was just, or a fake reason to give that mount to some players that pay enormous amount of cash to BP for better characters.

If i take in consideration the fact that no anonce was made i can say that BP is hiding some things and if this is true then is not ok.

I would like to know the winers so i can decide if your future contests deserve my participation.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

The Drakensang Team is still gathering all the data to find out the Top 5 Players who have the most Spider-Kills. Because they were so many brave Players who defeated the Spider this often, it takes some time.
    In the next days, we'll announce the winners.

Cheers,

Demon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.