Bug Bonus Code "DOOR25" is revoked

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by SillySword, Jan 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SillySword

SillySword Regular

I was to redeem this code and kept it unused. Today I find its gift icon is gone on my screen and there is no 3 days Deluxe, 3000 andermants and 5 surprise lottery boxes in my DK's inventory. Is it bug?

Thanks!

Alpaca likes this.
  2. ldso

ldso Advanced

Hello :) The codes have disappeared, if they were not used - it is advised to use up the code immediately or as soon as possible, upon claiming it. ^^

3. ~Providence~

~Providence~ Junior Expert

You misunderstood what the OP said. When you use the code, the small box notification on the left side of the screen slides down to claim the rewards. The OP used the code but didn't claim the little box notification, perhaps maybe so the Deluxe timer doesn't start? But they point out that now the box notification is gone and the rewards have remained unclaimed.

4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @SillySword ,

Codes are only available for a limited amount of time, the goodies should be used upon receiving. Otherwise, they expire.
    Please keep that in mind for the next time!

Question answered,
    Closing the thread.

Good luck!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.