Bosses

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Invisiblity, Mar 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Invisiblity

Invisiblity Forum Greenhorn

Guys i have a big question for you.
    I have back to playing DSO again and well i just cant handle bosses after Dark Legacy path.

I have created new char (acher) and just cant do bosses like before for example i just spend almost 40 mins to kill Kali for story quest.

Heredur was just unkillable for me (he gain fresh shield after 15-20 mins of beating him)

Is there any trick for that ?

navelko likes this.
  2. bibere

bibere Someday Author

Hi,

Currently a solo game hard.
    Looking for a group or stronger player in the urban chat in the game.

navelko likes this.
  3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Unless you have to kill a particular Boss in order to move onto the next area of Duria, skip that quest, go about your business, circle back after you've leveled up 5-10 times, have slightly better gear, access to more skills. Then go back and beat the sn*t out the old Boss.

As @bibere said, solo play is much more difficult now in DSO-DL. Play and progress in general has been slowed down by many factors. In my mind, chief among them the nerf of Wisdom drops. The points you allocate as absolute modifiers in the Wisdom tree are your toon's primary source of strength until you're much deeper into the game.